Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm BAAACK!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

OK I know I have not been as faithful to the blog as normal, but NOW that life has settled down for me, I have the time! LOVE IT! I'm going to update y'all on some new foods and workouts!

Let me first ask you though, how many are lifting?? Yes the spins and the bootcamp classes are great; CARDIO...remind yourself JUST because you are holding a 5 or 8 pound dumbbell, does NOT qualify as strength training! If you want your body to get tight and toned you have to lift heavier weight!

Here is what I did today for legs; PLEASE copy and enjoy!!! YOU determine your weight, but I will TELL you this, if you are not shaking by the last 2-3 reps of the workout, you are NOT doing enough weight! Your muscles have limitations, you can only make them work so much! STOP thinking you will get BIG with lifting, you are FEMALE you cannot be a male!

Doing legs; keep your back STRAIGHT NEVER bend it! Chest out!

LEG DAY....BIIIIIIIIIIG Legs!

Warm Up; 5 min walk on incline

Set #1:
Squat (below the knee!) (Smith Machine); 3 sets of 15
Calf Raises; 3 sets of 20
DB Dead Lift; 3 sets of 15

Rest 1 min to next set

Set #2:
Leg Press: 3 sets of 15
Single Leg Curl: 3 sets of 12 per leg
Sumo Squat with 25lb plate: 3 sets of 15

Set #3:
Single Glute Kick Backs: 3 sets of 15 (increase weight by 5lbs each time!)
Step Ups, Single leg: 3 sets of 15 step ups

Set #4
2 sets of 80 lunges with 5lb DBs with a glute kick!

15 Mins of steady state cardio; fat burning level! Go home and get a min of 30g of protein following the workout! BOOM!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment