Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't Give Me Lipservice!

KRAVERS!
 
A VERY neat person informed me of this last week and I have realized HOW much I have used it: in my personal life, with my clients on probation, and now with my KRAVERS! Don't talk about it, SHOW me! Lip Service is when all you do is talk the talk but not walk the walk! You want results, GO FOR THEM! You say you want to change your body, BUT do the same old gym routine, well how do you expect your BODY to change if your ROUTINE doesn't change? That's insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results! KRAVE is different every week, for a reason!!!!!!!!!!! Through all the KRAVE emails and blog, you have ALL the resources you could POSSIBLY need to be fit and healthy! I love when people email me their goals and what they have NOW accomplished! How awesome is that to hear? There is NO price to be put on Happiness, Confidence, Self Esteem...NONE!
 
Alright, so last night Terri and I were jogging at jog club and I told her on our 5th lap "Man I can't wait to go home and make my chocolate soy protein shake" and she squeezed her nose well her whole face and goes "Eww is that good" and I was like OMG Terri! So I wanted to share with you all!!! I buy the "8th contenient" I think it's called? But it's soy milk LIGHT- chocolate and light vanilla! I use them for my protein shakes to make the protein taste better and NO guilt! PLEASE if you have not tried soy milk, I bet $20 you'll love it better then regular! Smooth, creamy, ugh delicious (I have some in my protein shaker right now in my mini fridge just WAITING for protein to join it!)! BUT Make SURE you get the LIGHT version, no need for the added sugars! It's great! PLEASE read below on the benefits!!!!! 
 
Chocolate PB Soy Shake
  • 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
  • 6-8 ice cubs
  • 1 cup of light chocolate soy milk
  • 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp of GROUND flaxseed
  • top it off with a dash or two of water
  • BLEND and ENJOY!!!!
Ways to Reward Yourself for Meeting Your Goals!
  1. a pedicure
  2. a manicure
  3. a movie night
  4. figure out a healthy version of your favorite sweet!
  5. a full body massage
  6. a facial
  7. a NEW workout outfit!
  8. New workout shoes
  9. A trip to Lululemon! (Favorite) @ MOA and St. Louis Park Westend Shoppes!
  10. Adopt a Puppy and work on your jogging TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Jessica~

No comments:

Post a Comment