Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Rules to hold myself to!

KRAVERS!

So...some of you do and some of you don't, but every time I go on vacation, I get my Oxygen and Fitness magazine! I get some new workout ideas, diet ideas, and inspiration myself! After reading and finally committing, I'm sharing this with you!!!! Here are my NEW rules that I'm holding myself to and feel free to borrow them in your life too!!!!

Jessica's New Rules:
  1. To not eat 3 hours before bed!
  2. To only treat myself to ice cream ONE night a week!
  3. To make sure I get at least 6 hours of sleep a night!
  4. To incorporate strength training in various forms (pyramid, supersets, GIANT sets)!
  5. To hit my max heart rate one time per day per workout!
  6. For the days workouts seem impossible to fit in, to make sure I get a job in with my boys AND make sure while on that jog I find some stairs, do some body squats, and push ups! :)
  7. To check the scale ONE time per month!
  8. To make sure I strongly limit my carbs at night (try for no carbs at dinner!), if possible, have none after 5pm!
  9. Try to get in jogs in the morning with dogs and NOT EAT before I do my cardio on those mornings!
  10. To reward myself with a pedicure or new top/bottom ONCE a month for being good and seeing the change I'm looking for!
What are your goals? Where are you hoping your fitness potential will take you? Please tell! Often time we get stuck in a rut and complain and justify why we are doing things! IF you are doing the same thing OVER and OVER again (same cardio, same weights, same routine), how can you EVER expect different results? You can't! That's the TRUE definition of INSANITY! People, you HAVE GOT TO CHANGE things up! That includes your diet! Mix in different foods, try a pre/post workout, bring a protein shake to the gym to give your muscles what they are SCREAMING for after a good lift, count your calories so you can hold yourself ACCOUNTABLE...but out of everything, do THIS FOR YOU! NOT FOR ME! If you're fine with where you are at, then be confident in it! If you are not, change it! Simple! Hard part is acting on it! I'm always here for ideas...ask anytime!
~Jessica~

2 comments:

  1. Nice rules Jess! Except I don't know about ice cream once per week....does sorbet count as ice cream? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kiera, give me ice cream or give me death!!

    BUT- protien powder and milk does freeze up nicely in the ice cram make for a viable (not quite perfect) alternative.
    That doesn't count as ice cream, does it??!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete