Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Come and make your FAT CRY at SWEAT!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's Your Granola?

**What’s Your Granola**

Please make sure GREEK YOGURT is in your diet! Here is an article: http://www.livestrong.com/article/86488-benefits-greek-yogurt/

I always add flaxseed to mine as well, to give it another 4-5g of fiber! Big difference! Remember, I know you ALL want results! You KNOW what is good and not good for you! You know what hurts you and what helps you! Example, I know that bread makes me feel bloated and that I over indulge in shredded cheese! So... STOP! I now limit my bread and get my carbs from yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice, fruit, beans, and lavish bread wraps! There are plenty of other alternatives! I had a girlfriend that for the past year she has talked to me literally about every 2 weeks about how she over eats granola (which throw that out!!!) and how she works SO hard at the gym (she is a maniac at the gym) and she knows what she's doing wrong but gets so frustrated? I told her (since I'm very honest), OK I love you girlfriend but for 12 months now you have let GRANOLA limit your potential, happiness, and goals? IS GRANOLA worth that to you? Throw it! You know it's empty calories, high in sugar, and that you can't portion control it out, so THROW IT! She looked at me like I was a genius?!


So...I ask you, what is your "granola" that is holding you back?

Throw it PEOPLE! For 6 months I let peanut butter do that to me! Could and still can eat a whole container no problem, but it was letting me keep on 4lbs! And those 4lbs being 5'2 are the difference in a pant size and how they feel! Done! I stopped for a couple months until I learned to PORTION it out! IF at any time I can't, I do not let it in the house! (unless hot sauce goes and buys it! grrrr)!!! SO for 2011 STOP letting these "granolas" get the best of you!

~Jess~

No comments:

Post a Comment